We’re waiting a bit to show you pictures from Casandra’s dedication last Saturday (if you’d like to see dedication pictures without commentary, you can find them here) to share with you good news from 2012 Women Build Guest Bartender Night at Marshall Street Bar and Grill. The blog post below is from Women Build Chair, Karen Kall – and we couldn’t agree with her more. Now we just have to raise $14,000 to complete the 2012 Women Build home – congratulations to our Women Build teams who helped with the Guest Bartender Night that took a chunk out of our deficit.
Wow! $4,000! In ONE night! Amazing! I’m thrilled to be part of this Women Build group as each one of you brings a special talent and is not afraid to jump right in there. My number one reflection on last night is the extraordinary reach of our guest bartenders and without which we would not have had this success. Our Women Build committee members brought high-visibility, outgoing executives, and talent to bartend at Marshall’s last night and THEY in turn brought their colleagues and friends! Keep in mind the POWER of the brand “Habitat.” Just to reflect…
- Sergio Esteban from Labella Associates, P.C. treated everyone one of the LaBella employees to their first drink, bringing more employees than would have easily come
- Nancy Catsrisano from Insero & Company not only brought employees but I met many of her clients!
- Bob Bailey from Bausch + Lomb invited not only B+L employees but lawyers from firms all over Rochester
- Billy Moran of WCMF drew out an incredible bar-buddy (heard Billy on air in the morning) who took a beer pitcher around to solicit hundreds of dollars in tips
- Heidi’s (Caton) partners at Bonadio agreed to MATCH her tips during her shift – that would make Heidi our most successful bartender
- Seth Clark of Advanced Multi-Service brought out the Webster crowd while his wife took pictures which we will share as soon as we can
JOB WELL DONE and THANK YOU!